Not only am I fully qualified, I really love pleasing customers by doing an excellent job. For me, leaving a delighted customer is a bigger reward than being paid (I like that too!). Here’s my qualifications:
- City & Guilds 4141-01 – Electrical Installation Work within a Domestic Dwelling
- City & Guilds 2393 – Part P Building Regulations
- City & Guilds 2392-10 – Inspection & Testing
- City & Guilds 2382-15 – 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (Including latest amendments)
- City & Guilds 2377 – Portable Appliance Testing
Most of my previous work as a business analyst (for people like John Lewis, Costa, Pret a Manger, Waitrose, Tesco) was all based on developing loyal customers. From that I learnt from the outset, everything I need to do is about trying to delight customers. It’s more fun, more enjoyable, and better business!
I love the work many electricians shy away from. Looking at old installations, working out what is going on, and bringing them up to modern standards. I also love the small jobs that many electricians dont want because there’s not much money in it. These sort of jobs are a great opportunity to get to know people and excel at even the simplest of work.